America’s #1 estate planning software
Quicken WillMaker & Trust is the easiest way to create your estate plan, whether you’re just getting started or you want to update your previous arrangements. This powerful software guides you through the process from beginning to end, giving you the practical and legal information you need to make the best decisions for you and your family. Quicken WillMaker & Trust is the original will-writing software, created and updated regularly by Nolo’s experts. Free legal updates will keep your program current through 2020. Technical support is also available.
Save more on Quicken WillMaker & Trust with Nolo’s Estate Planning Bundle
Benefits of using Quicken WillMaker & Trust
- A customized estate plan, including a will, living trust, health care directive, financial power of attorney, and other essential documents
- An easy-to-use interview format that lets you complete documents at your own pace
- A user-friendly legal manual answers common questions
- A team of lawyer-editors working to ensure each document reflects the laws of your state*
*Estate planning documents not valid in Louisiana, U.S.
Territories or Canada.
Make a customized estate plan with these essential legal documents:
- Health Care Directive
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Executor Documents
- Final Arrangements
- And more!
Not Sure Which Documents You Need? Take the Document Quiz
New for 2020! WillMaker’s Document Quiz helps you decide which documents to make. Just take a quick survey about your life’s circumstances and WillMaker explains which documents might be useful to you.
- PROTECT YOUR FAMILY
- EASY TO USE
- MAC & WINDOWS COMPATIBLE
- SAVE BIG ON LEGAL FEES