This category of instrumental ADLs includes the ability to, on ones own, perform social activities tasks in the following areas:
Get around within the community:
- Drive car, arrange rides with friends or family, or use public transportation, taxi, or ride services
- Get to and from appointments, events, visits, etc.
Interact with friends and family:
- Spend desired time with family and friends
- Ask family and friends for assistance
- Feel connected with neighbors
Be involved in the community:
- Keep busy
- Contribute to the community
- Attend social, cultural, and/or religious events or observances
Below is a sampling of products and equipment that are designed to help you participate in social activities for a longer period of time. Click on the links to find out more information, see other products selections, and if you like, to make a purchase from one of our providers.