HomeHealthService.com is designed to help people over 50 meet their needs and goals. Much of the content addresses home, health, and service needs, and is geared not only to people over 50, but also to home care aides and home healthcare providers who offer services to this group. The site contains ideas, descriptions, commentaries, and blogs (organized by category, as shown below and in the menu to the left).
The site also addresses the life list dreams and goals of individuals over 50 and helps them to set a plan and take actions to achieve them. Accomplishment and a sense of purpose are key elements of everyone’s life.
For each category, we also identify representative examples of products and services for people over 50 and care providers. Each section contains links to merchants who offer the identified, and like-kind, products and services for you to see.
Our goal is to bring together useful information, and representative examples of relevant products and services, to give you ideas, jump-start your research, and save you time. Below are the categories by which information, products, and services are organized:
- Achieving Your Life List Dreams
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) Products and Equipment
- Aging-in-Place Home Products and Equipment
- Home Care Aide Products and Equipment
- Home Healthcare Prfessionals
- In-Home Therapy and Rehab Products and Equipment
- Mobility Assistance Products and Equipment
- Managing Your Life Stage After 50
- Senior Living Options
Please drop us a line with any comments or suggestions you may have! Contact Us