The Drive Medical Scout transportable scooter combines convenient mobility with superior value in a colorful, customizable exterior. The Scout is compact, lightweight, and easy to disassemble into five manageable pieces, making it ideal for both daily use and travel that requires vehicle transportation. The four-wheel Scout offers enhanced stability on rougher outdoor terrain. A technologically advanced quick-connect battery pack and a delta-shaped steering handle make operating the scooter effortless, even with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with stylish, interchangeable color panels, in both red and blue, which double as a protective layer against potential scuffs and rim scratches.Convenient free-wheel release knob.
Drive Medical Scout Spitfire 4 Wheel Travel Power Scooter
- Quick and easy disassembly; Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest; Armrests are padded and adjustable; Comes with large plastic carry basket
- Delta tiller is easy to adjust; Ergonomic throttle control with easy freewheel operation. Comes with easy to remove, quick connect battery pack that can be charged separately from the scooter
- Includes battery and charger, flat-free, non-marking tires with anti-tip wheels
- Seat Width: 16.5″; Max Speed: 4.25 mph; Climbing Angle: 6 degrees; Maximum Range: 9 miles; Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700rpm; Turning Radius: 53.75″; Ground Clearance: 2.5″; Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Categories: Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) Products and Equipment, Aging-in-Place Home Products and Equipment, Assisting With Functional Mobility, BASIC ADLs, Bath and Shower Mobility Aids, Bedroom Mobility Aids, Functional Mobility, Home Care Aide Products and Equipment, INSTRUMENTAL ADLs, Mobility Assistance Products and Equipment, Scooters, Social Activities