Professional Toenail Clippers Set
Cut your thick toenails easily
- Soften Your Nails: Soaking your nails in warm water for about ten minutes.
- Get one interior arm of clippers to spring back the hand grips.
- Make straight, small cuts all the way across your nail from one side to another.
- Use our nail filer (included in the package) to file the nail edge gently.
- When all finished, be sure to clean them as well as you can.
- Professional grade stainless steel
- ABS resin handle coating
- Extra nail catcher catching clippings
Cut an Ingrown nail Correctly
- Soak your nail for twenty minutes in a warm water bath with Epsom salts which will not only help to soften your skin and the nails but can reduce inflammation.
- Push the skin back far enough to expose the nail.
- Cut the nail straight across from one side to the other.
- Place a piece of cotton between the ingrown nail and your skin, you can help the nail to grow normally.
- Change the piece of cotton multiple times a day if possible, to help prevent infection.
Long and Soft Handle
Long and non-slip handle makes the cutting comfortable and safe.
Hawk nose curved-blades edge
- Easy to get under your thick toenails
- Trims your toenails precisely
Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
Sharp Curved design makes the cutting effortless and easy.
Best Gift for family and friends
If you or anyone you love have thick or very thick nails, our toenail clippers surely can help you or him with that, WITH everything you need, big toenail clippers for thick nails, fingernail clippers with catcher, nail file, cuticle pusher, nail lifter, all in the package, GREAT FOR ANYONE.