Renova Medical Wear Inc. is focused on creating affordable, high-quality, and long-lasting Post Surgery Clothing you can rely on. SnapWear Post Surgery Sweatpants have been designed to accommodate users with limited mobility caused by post surgery recovery or external fixation devices. SnapWear Post Surgery Sweatpants will minimize the risk of injury during the patient’s post surgery recovery period while simultaneously providing convenience and the ability to self-dress without the need for assistance. MEDICAL CONVENIENCE: Post Surgery Recovery, Knee Surgery Recovery, Knee Replacement Surgery, Hip Surgery Recovery, Hip Replacement Surgery, Leg Casts, Sports Injuries, Physical Therapy, The Elderly, Persons With Limited Mobility, Post Surgery Recovery Gifts, and more…
Post Surgery Tearaway Pants – Men’s – Women’s – Unisex Sizing
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Starter hangtag doubles as a sticker!
- This versatile athletic pant is made with STRETCH-STAR, an adjustable drawcord waist, and breakaway side snaps
- STRETCH-STAR technology for enhanced movement and comfort
- 100% Polyester
- Snap closure
- EXCELLENT FOR: Post Surgery Recovery, Knee Surgery Recovery, Hip Surgery Recovery, Leg Casts, Sports Injuries, Physical Therapy, The Elderly, Persons With Limited Mobility, Surgery Recovery Gifts, and more…
- PREMIUM Polyester Fleece fabric which has a soft, flexible feel
- Durable Snap Fasteners
- Machine Wash Cold | Tumble Dry Low Heat
- PRODUCTS MADE BETTER: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort. If you’re not completely satisfied at any time, for any reason, we will give you a full refund. Visit Your Orders to get started.
Categories: Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) Products and Equipment, Assisting with Personal Grooming and Hygiene, BASIC ADLs, Caring for Someone With Incontinence, Dressing, Home Care Aide Products and Equipment, Incontinence Outerwear, Maintaining Control Over Urination and Release of Stool, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy