KNEEROVER ALL TERRAIN KNEE WALKER
The ORIGINAL All Terrain Knee Walker from the # 1 Knee Walker Brand
The All Terrain KneeRover Knee Walker is the most versatile and advanced knee walker in the industry – establishing a new level of durability and freedom of mobility for individuals recovering from a
- broken foot,
- broken ankle,
- broken leg,
- foot surgery,
- ankle surgery or
- other lower leg injuries or medical conditions like ulcers.
These indoor – outdoor All Terrain kneeling walkers are an excellent crutch alternative and feature 12″ diameter off-road pneumatic tires designed to easily traverse grass, sidewalks, gravel and dirt with incredible ease and agility (this is simply not possible with most knee scooters available today).
Compatible with both the right and left legs, the KneeRover offers a 3″ thick contoured knee platform and ergonomic rubber hand grips for complete comfort.
KneeRover knee walkers are equipped with a free detachable storage basket and feature tool-free assembly, setup and height adjustments.
Whether your are at home, at work, on the trail or on the town, experience a faster paced lifestyle with the All Terrain KneeRover – No Boundaries! Dual Crossbar Design for Extreme Durability.
- Weight Capacity: 350 Pounds
- Tires: 12 inches Air-filled (note: you will need to inflate tires upon receiving the unit)
- Overall Length: 35.5 inches
- Overall Height w/handlebar in lowest position: 34 inches
- Overall Height w/handlebar in highest position: 41 inches
- Overall Height w/handlebar folded and seat removed: 19 inches
- Handlebar Adjusted Height Range: 34 – 41 inches
- 3 inches Contoured Knee Support
- Adjusted Height Range: 18 – 21.5 inches
- Knee pad dimensions: 7 inches wide x 12.5 inches length
- Front Axle Width: 21 inches
- Stopping: Rear Brakes