Harmar’s SL350AC Stair Lift is engineered with a carriage that is pre-installed on a short section of the durable extruded aluminum track. The backrest has three different settings, and the fold-up footrest adjusts to two different heights for the utmost in custom comfort. The spacious, wide seat features thick padding and attractive upholstery. **This product will be custom cut to fit your staircase. Because this is a “Custom Made” product – it is NOT returnable. **Please provide the following Information – length of staircase (see image), mounted on the left or right as you look UP the steps, any obstructions at top or bottom, landing, hallway or door at the top of the steps? ***Customer MUST provide floor to floor diagonal measurement of staircase** YOU WILL BE CONTACTED AFTER YOUR ORDER IS PLACED TO GET YOUR MEASUREMENTS, ORIENTATION, AND ANY OBSTRUCTIONS. We can also assist with your installation or additional questions.
Stair Lift w/ Lifetime Warranty on Motor & Drivetrain
- Rocker controls with constant-pressure functionality stop the lift immediately if the control is released Mounts to the stairs (not the wall) on either side of staircase
- Operates on standard 115 VAC household current Extruded aluminum track is available in custom lengths
- Seat and footrest fold to save space – Free Lifetime Warranty on Motor and Drivetrain.
- Separate controls at top and bottom of stairs Upholstery Colors: Light Almond, Evergreen, Mocha Made in the USA
- **This product will be custom cut to fit your staircase. Because this is a “Custom Made” product – it is NOT returnable.
Categories: Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) Products and Equipment, Aging-in-Place Home Products and Equipment, Chair Lifts / Stair Lifts, Functional Mobility, In-Home Mobility and Access for Aging in Place, Mobility Assistance Products and Equipment