The Iron-A-Way model E42 built in ironing center couples a standard, 42 in. fixed position fold away ironing board with premium electrical features. The deluxe 42 in. ironing board is made of solid, ventilated steel, and features rigid support with bracketry custom design for ironing use. Powered by a 60 minute motor timer, the unit features an electrical outlet that allows the user to not only plug directly into the unit, but also to store the iron plugged in. The convenient cord wrap takes the tangles out of ironing by securely holding the extra length of cord from the iron, allowing the iron to glide across the board with no snags. The unit also features a safety disconnect switch that automatically cuts power to the unit when the board is raised upright, allowing the iron to remain plugged in all times. When finished, the iron can be stored hot with the premium sized hot iron storage area. The unit can be wall mounted or recessed for a flush installation.
- 42 in. ventilated metal ironing board, allows steam to pass through for an evenly heated surface, providing ease in ironing
- Single telescoping legs support the ironing board from the underside, providing outstanding stability and feature a heavy duty undercarriage and brackets custom designed to give you rigid support while ironing
- Unfinished maple veneer door is ready to be painted or stained to match existing decor
- Electrical raceway allows you to plug your iron directly into the unit with an outlet powered by a 60 minutes timer and accompanied by a spotlight and a safety disconnect switch that cuts the power to the unit when the board is in an upright position
- There is no need to let the iron cool down with our premium sized hot iron storage area, accommodating the most irons on the market today and allowing you to store your iron hot
- Cord wrap easily controls unnecessary lengths of iron cord while keeping the cord above the garments when ironing
- Garment bar keeps your finished garments looking well pressed by providing a safe place to hang them while ironing other items
- Choose the look most convenient for your home by installing your ironing center as a recessed in the wall mount or a direct surface wall mount
- Made of industrial strength, heavy duty treated fabric, the cover and pad is made to last for years of ironing and stays tight around the board, even after continuous use
- UL listed as an ironing center and produced under the ISO9001 standard providing you an unbiased assurance of the quality and longevity of your ironing center
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Also available in a swivel model .