This small threshold ramp is designed for doorways. Made of aluminum and surfaced with anti-slip traction tape it is lightweight yet durable. This will accommodate a threshold heights of 1/2″ to 3/4″. Holes are pre-drilled in the top corners for easy installation. Attaches to the edge of the door threshold. Each ramp comes complete with hardware for securing in doorway.
Prairie View Industries TH1032 Threshold Ramp, 10 x 32 Inch
- Maximum 1/2″ – 3/4″ rise for occupied wheelchair or scooter passage
- Great for transitioning doorways and thresholds. These ramps are made for small thresholds and are to be attached to the edge of the door threshold
- 600 lb. weight capacity. Dimensions: 10 inch L x 32 inch W. The actual planking on PVI’s Modular Ramp has a grooved surface designed to expel water and provide a safe walking surface
- Anti-slip, high traction surface. Holes punched in top corners for easy installation. Hardware provided to secure ramp to surface.
- Made of lightweight, durable aluminum. Limited Lifetime Warranty
Categories: Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) Products and Equipment, Aging-in-Place Home Products and Equipment, BASIC ADLs, Functional Mobility, Home Exteriors Designed for Aging in Place, In-Home Mobility and Access for Aging in Place, Mobility Assistance Products and Equipment, Ramps